- Maintain silence in the library.
- do not write upon, damage or mark any book belonging to the Library.
- a person will be responsible for any damage caused by him / her to the books or
any other property belonging to the Library, shall be required to pay the
penalty imposed upon him/her by the Librarian.
- Use of mobile phone is prohibited.
- The reader should check the books before borrowing to ensure that these are not
damaged. If a book is found to be damaged or certain pages are missing, the
borrower should get this statement recorded on the book, otherwise he/she shall
be held responsible for the damage, discovered at the time of returning the
The Library has a rich collection of Documents on Energy, Water resources and renewable Energy including civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering,. Besides, Library also has a good collection in the areas of Manuals, Standard, Conference Proceedings, technical Reports .
The Library has specialized collection having Library collection codes mentioned below :
- Conference Proceedings (CBIP-CP)
- Standards (CBIP-ST)
- Bound Volumes of CBIP Journals (BV)
- Technical Reports Power (CBIP-TRP)
- Technical Reports Water Resources (CBIP-TRC)
- Video Cassettes (VC)
- Compact Discs (CD)