- To hold meeting for the reading and discussion of communication
- To hold meeting for periodical lectures by distinguished
persons in art, science, engineering and industry.
- To print, publish, sell, lend or distribute the proceedings
or reports of the Society or papers, treatises on power engineering, power/energy
management or its applications on allied subjects.
- To form a library of books, pamphlets, work or manuscripts
relating to power engineering or its application on allied subjects.
- To encourage the operation of facilities to promote
research and invention in power engineering or in its application including environment
pollution and energy conservation.
- To promote the cause of power engineers/power managers
by all constitutions; means.
- To promote and carry out energy conservation, energy
audits, efficiency opitmisitation studies and may change suitable fees for this
- To provide consultancy.
- To foster such activity as would be conducive to the
fulfillment of the above objectives.