(International Water Resources Association)
The Indian Geographical Committee provides information regarding latest developments
on the relevant subjects to its members. All the members of the Geographical Committee
are automatically enrolled as members of IWRA. The members get the following benefits:
- Water International, official journal of IWRA - 7 issues per year and free access
to all the previous issues, containing the articles concerning water issues of prime
interest to the international water community, to promote a greater understanding
of the sustainable management of water resources, etc.
- Access articles, posters and abstracts from series of World Water Congresses.
- IWRA Update – the quarterly newsletter, related to IWRA news, water events, member
- Accessing on-line publications on IWRA Website
- IWRA (India) Journal, published on half yearly basis.
- Discount rates in publications and registration fee.
- Institutional members have additionally a discount to IWRA activities for up to 05 representatives at the IWRA member rate