(International Water Resources Association)
To act as a coordination body in India for International
Water Resources Association
- Advancement of water resources planning, development, management, science & technology,
research and education at International level.
- Establishment of an International forum for planners, administrators, managers,
scientists, engineers, educators, farmers, academicians and others who are associated
with water resources and its development programmes.
- Encouragement of collaboration with and support of International programme in the
field of water resources including cooperation with other organisation in the activities
of common interest.
- To provide an information service to all concerned with water resources on the development
of techniques, new trends, experience gained by others to enable updating of knowledge.
- To encourage specialists in the various disciplines to discuss their experiences,
research work and or techniques at various fora.